- "Is Dialogic feedback worthwhile": http://blogs.heacademy.ac.uk/stem/2012/07/06/is-dialogic-feedback-worthwhile/
- Two videos - What are student perception of assessment and feedback: http://blogs.heacademy.ac.uk/stem/2012/07/04/what-are-student-perceptions-of-assessment-and-feedback/
- Posting concerning issues in assessment and feedback in STEM subjects: http://blogs.heacademy.ac.uk/stem/2012/07/03/what-are-all-the-issues-with-assessment-and-feedback/
- A couple of postings about internationalisation:
- Posting on student's guide to using feedback: http://blogs.heacademy.ac.uk/stem/2012/06/27/a-student-guide-to-using-feedback/
Thursday, 9 August 2012
Higher Education Academy STEM Blog posts
Some useful information taken from the Higher Education Academy (HEA) STEM Blog: http://blogs.heacademy.ac.uk/stem/ on teaching and learning in STEM subjects.
Ajit, S. (2017) Exam as an assessment instrument in computer programming courses: student perceptions. Poster presented to: 6th Internat...
Enhancing Computing Student Employability Skills Through Partnership Working in STEM Outreach - Springer : Scott Turner DOI: 10.1007/97...
A selection of the open educational resources that have been released from the School of Science and Technology at the University of Nor...
Photo by John Sinclair I had my first opportunity recently to try an Aldebaran NAO robot as a teaching tool in an AI class. The session ...